Pin It

Monday, June 2, 2008

Fill My Cup, Lord

Words and Music by Richard Blanshard John 4:14 "But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst;but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life."  

Like the woman at the well 

I was seeking 

For things that could not satisfy: 

And then I heard my Savior speaking: 

"Draw from my well that never shall run dry".

 

Chorus

Fill my cup Lord, I lift it up, Lord! 

Come and quench this thirsting of my soul; 

Bread of heaven, Feed me till I want no more 

Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole! 

 

There are millions in this world who are craving 

The pleasures earthly things afford;

 But none can match the wondrous treasure 

That I find in Jesus Christ my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts