Pin It

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

His Grace is Sufficient

By Mosie Lister 

Many times I'm tried and tested 

As I travel day by day 

`Oft I meet with pain and sorrow 

And there's trouble in the way 

But I have a sweet assurance 

That my soul, the Lord will lead 

And in Him there is strength for every need. 

 

CHORUS 

O, His grace is sufficient for me 

And His love is abundant and free 

And what joy fills my soul, 

Just to know, just to know 

 That His grace is sufficient for me

 

When the tempter brings confusion

And I don't know what to do, 

On my knees I turn to Jesus 

For He'll always see me through 

Then despair is changed to victory 

Every doubt just melts away 

And in Him there is hope for everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts