Pin It

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Anchor Holds



By Ray Boltz

I have journeyed through the long, dark night 

Out on the open sea,

By faith alone, sight unknown, 

And yet His eyes were watching me.
 

Chorus:

The Anchor holds, though the ship is battered.

The Anchor holds, though the sails are torn.

Well I have fallen on my knees, as I faced the raging sea,

But the Anchor holds, in spite of the storm.



I've had visions and I've had dreams; 

Well I've even held them in my hands,

But I never knew those dreams could slip right through 

Like they were only grains of sand.



Now I have been young, but I am older now.

O and there has been beauty these eyes have seen;

But it was in the night, when I faced the storms of my life.

Oh, that's where God proved His love to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts