Pin It

Sunday, July 4, 2021

I've Learned

I’ve learned- that you cannot make someone love you. 

All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. 

I’ve learned- that no matter how much I care,some people just don’t care back. 

I’ve learned- that it takes years to build up trust,and only seconds to destroy it. 

I’ve learned- that it’s not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts. 

I’ve learned- that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something. 

I’ve learned- that you shouldn’t compare yourself to the best others can do. 

I’ve learned- that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life. 

I’ve learned- that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be. 

I’ve learned- that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them. 

I’ve learned- that you can keep going long after you think you can’t. 

I’ve learned- that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel. 

I’ve learned- that you should never tell a child their dreams are unlikely or outlandish.Few things are more humiliating,and what a tragedy it would be if they believed it. 

I’ve learned- that it’s hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people’s feelings and standing up for what you believe. 

I’ve Learned- that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.

I’ve Learned- that opportunities are never lost. Someone else will take the ones you miss. 

I’ve Learned- that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you. 

I’ve Learned- that under everyone’s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved. 

I’ve Learned- that it’s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular. 

I’ve Learned- that money doesn’t buy class. 

I’ve Learned- that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand. 

I’ve Learned- that being kind is more important than being right. 

I’ve Learned- that the less time I have to work with,the more I get done. 

I’ve Learned- It is best to give advice in only two circumstances;when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation. 

I’ve Learned- that when you harbor bitterness,happiness will dock elsewhere. 

 I’ve Learned- that just one person saying, “You’ve made my day!” makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts