Pin It

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

The Fire

The fire came around me, it burned on every side

My faith was weak and tired, the battle cry had died

But in the midst of burning, I looked and I could see

The great Kinsman Redeemer smiling back at me

 

He said, I am in the fire, I hold your hand, you see

The flames will not come nigh for I’ve protected thee

And when you feel you cannot face another day of heat

Run into my open arms and you will find sweet peace

 

The fire must come into every home and life

It’s here you are perfected, see gold must be tested and tried

For I know when I look closely, My reflection I will see

For every child must be tried before he reigns with Me

 

Remember, I am in the fire, I hold your hand, you see

The flames will not come nigh for I’ve protected thee

And when you feel you cannot face another day of heat

Run into My open arms and you will find sweet peace

 

By MSR

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts