Pin It

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Peace in the Midst of the Storm

When the world that I've been living in collapses at my feet

 When my life is shattered and torn 

Though I'm windswept and battered, 

I can cling to His cross 

And find peace in the midst of the storm 

 

There is peace in the midst of my storm-tossed life 

Oh, there's an anchor, there's a rock to cast my faith upon 

Jesus rides in my vessel, so I'll fear no alarm 

He gives me peace in the midst of my storm 

 

When in twenty-four short hours, 

Years of living are brought to moments 

And when life's final picture is taking form 

In the dark room of my suff'ring 

There's a light comes shining through! (shining through)

 He gives me peace in the midst of my storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts