Pin It

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Curtain of TIme

When my final breath departs from this old body 

And my eyes have closed in slumber one last time 

Lord, I just ask that to your presence you will guide me 

To the land just beyond the curtain of time 

 

Chorus

It's a land where sickness cannot enter 

And the toils of life no more will cloud our minds 

There'll be no worries o'er tomorrow 

No sorrows of yesterday 

One endless day, just beyond the curtain of time 

 

Precious brothers and precious sisters there are waiting 

Forever youthful in their robes of spotless white 

Not a shadow of corruption, only joy and love divine 

One breath away, just beyond the curtain of time

 

Author: M.S. Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts

Blog Archive