Pin It

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Under His Wings

Under His wings I am safely abiding, 

Though the night deepens and tempests are wild, 

Still I can trust Him; 

I know He will keep me, 

He has redeemed me, and I am His child. 

 

Under His wings, under His wings, 

Who from His love can sever? 

Under His wings my soul shall abide, 

Safely abide forever. 

 

Under His wings, what a refuge in sorrow! 

How the heart yearningly turns to His rest!

Often when earth has no balm for my healing, 

There I find comfort, and there I am blessed. 

 

Under His wings, oh, what precious enjoyment! 

There will I hide till life’s trials are o’er; 

Sheltered, protected, no evil can harm me,

 Resting in Jesus, I’m safe evermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts

Blog Archive