Pin It

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Anchor Holds

By Ray Boltz 


I have journeyed through The long, dark night,

Out on the open sea, By faith alone,

Sight unknown, And yet His eyes were watching me,


The anchor holds Though the ship is battered,

The anchor holds, Through the sails are torn,

I have fallen on my knees, As I faced the raging sea,

The anchor holds, In spite of the storm.


I've had visions, I've had dreams,

I've even held them in my hands,

But I never knew, They would slip right through,

Like they were only grains of sand,



I have been young, But I'm older now,

And there has been beauty These eyes have seen

But it was in the night, Through the storms of my life,

Oh, that's where God proved His love for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts

Blog Archive