Pin It

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Sister

When God wanted me to have a sister He thought about you first I hold every memory we created For it's unrivaled worth

No one can know us as we do And all we treasure of our past We have our special secrets And understand each other's heart

I may not tell you as I should How much you mean to me So, today I send you lots of love For today to be a treat

Have a special birthday then dear sis You deserve the very best And so I ask in prayer For every moment to be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Dear Min,

    What a delightful website. I just love it. Thank you for the lovely poem, it brings back so many memories.
    The picture of us together is so cute. You look like you are taking very good care of me. I don't seem to mind at all.
    I look forward to checking out your site often in the wee hours of the a.m. (since that is when I have access):)

    Lovins,
    Thanks again I just LOVED looking at everything!

    Baby sisser

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts

Blog Archive