Pin It

Friday, June 29, 2007

Today...I Wish

Today…I wish you a day of ordinary miracles – 

A fresh pot of coffee you didn’t make yourself. 

An unexpected phone call from an old friend. 

Green stoplights on your way to work or shop. 

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in… 

The fastest line at the grocery store. 

A good sing along song on the radio. 

Your keys right where you look. 

I wish you a day of happiness and perfection – 

Little bite-size pieces of perfection

that give you a funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, 

holding you so gently because you are special and rare. 

I wish you a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy. -Author Unknown-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts

Blog Archive