Pin It

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I've Got Confidence

Proverbs 14:26 In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.  

I've Got Confidence Andrea Crouch 

When trouble is in my way 

I can't tell the night from day 

When I toss from side to side 

Like a ship on the raging tide 

I don't worry and I don't fret 

God has never failed me yet 

Troubles come from time to time 

But that's all right, 'cause I'm not the worrying kind 

 

Chorus:  

I've got confidence 

God is going to see me through 

No matter what the case may be, 

I know He's gonna fix it for me 

I've got confidence 

God is going to see me through 

No matter what the case may be, I

 know He's gonna fix it for me 

 

Job was so sick now oh so long 'Til the flesh fell from his bones 

His wife, cattle, and children 

Everything that he had was gone 

Job in his despair 

Knew that God still cared 

Sleepless days and sleepless nights

 But Job said honey that's all right

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts

Blog Archive