Pin It

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

For My Daughter

It seems like only yesterday You'd say I love you mommy And wrap your arms around my neck And seal it with a kiss Those days are gone forever Stored in my memories I can only say Those days I truly miss My little girl has grown up Into a wonderful young woman You truly are a blessing Of who I am so proud Honesty, kindness and gentleness
To name just a few With all these things You have been endowed
(Author Unknown)
My Daughter
A daughter is a gift of love; given from God above. A daughter is a joy forever. A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. All the dreams I prayed you'd be, are all the things you are. You are loved for the little girl you were;and the precious Daughter you will always be. It's truly a gift to have a daughter like you, who grows more precious with the years! A daughter is: the happy memories of the past,the joyful moments of the present,the hope and promise of the future. A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer! Daughter, you're the kind of person I would choose to be my friend. (Author Unknown)
(Tam, you are my dearest friend! I love you very much, baby!)

1 comment:

I am so glad you stopped by~! If you liked what you saw, let me know! Miranda

Previous Posts

Blog Archive